At popularford Fantasy, we want to ensure that playing is fun and that
customers have a great experience.
Please play responsibly and make sure that you only deposit what you can afford.
Limitations on Consumer
Certain states set limitations on how much a user can deposit within a certain period. The following states have state limitations applied, which will be enforced if they are exceeded.
- For Massachusetts residents, the deposit limit level is $1,000 per 31 days.
- For Maryland residents and people located in Maryland, the deposit limit is $5,000 per 31 days.
- For Tennessee residents and people located in Tennessee, the deposit limit level is $2,500 per 31 days.
If you think that you or someone you know has a problem with gambling, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition there are lots of resources available for people who need help:
- National Council On Problem Gambling
- The International Center For Responsible Gaming
- Gamblers Anonymous
- The Center For Addiction And Mental Health
The National Council On Problem Gambling also operates a 24-hour confidential toll-free helpline that you can reach by phone or text at 1-800-522-4700 or chat at ncpgambling.org/chat.
Iowa residents can also contact the Iowa Gambling Treatment Program at 1-800-BETS-OFF.
We urge you to contact us or one of these or the many other organizations to get help if you or someone you know has a gambling addiction.